Instagram is one of the best social media tools to help grow your blog or brand, but it can be easy to get lost in the sea of accounts and bloggers trying to do the same thing you are. It has definitely become easier for great content to get recognition and it all starts with an eye-catching image. After a year and a half of trying out different apps and editing tools for my photos, I’ve narrowed down a list of 5 apps that I regularly use to edit my Instagram photos and recommend to anyone that is trying to improve their images, grow their blog or brand, or just like having a nicely curated feed.
1. AFTERLIFE ($0.99)
2. VSCO (FREE)
3. FACETUNE ($3.99)
4. SNAPSEED (FREE)
After I edit my photos in my apps I may do some finishing touches in the Instagram app itself. The tools are pretty precise and I actually prefer its highlights and shadows tool to the other apps mentioned. It’s also really nice that Instagram lets you save drafts so you can go back to it later!
I hope this post was helpful! I know there are a lot of photo editing apps on the market, but I’ve tried many and these are my favorite. Feel free to check out my Instagram and give me a follow if you fancy.
Wanna Turn Your Blog into a Business?
Now, if you’re a go-getter who wants to take the blog to biz fast-track, I have something you NEED!
The Blog to Biz 2019 Challenge kicks off January 21 and runs through January 25.
By the end of the challenge you will…
- Know the exact steps (in order) to start making money online in 2019
- Steal my exact strategy for growing a community that’s totally obsessed with you
- Map out your full-proof blog to business action plan for 2019 that you can’t wait to start
- Transform all your big ideas in your notebook into irresistible digital products that sell like hotcakes
- PLUS: My productivity secrets to GET MORE DONE with little time (even with a 9-5!)
In 5 days you’ll have the answer to “how the heck do I turn my blog into a business and where do I start?!” PLUS an action plan you can’t wait to dive into.
If you’re ready to make sh*t happen in 2018 I better see you on Day 1 of the challenge!