IT’S MY MISSION TO HELP YOU DITCH THE OVERWHELM SO YOU CAN GROW A PURPOSEFUL & PROFITABLE ONLINE BUSINESS THROUGH THE POWER OF YOUR BLOG.
Nice to meet you! I’m Sheila.
I used to be that overwhelmed blogger who lacked direction, focus, and purpose. I started out as a fashion blogger and after 4 years of struggling to grow my blog, I realized that I hated being a fashion blogger. After some soul-searching I realized that I was called to teach and serve other bloggers who wanted something more with their blogs too.
I rerouted in June 2017 and now I help bloggers and entrepreneurs like you get clarity on who they serve, master their message and attract the right people to their business through the power of their blog.
I don’t like to follow the rules and believe that “one-size-fits-all” approaches to growing a successful online business don’t exist.
Sidenote: I’m a down-to-earth and extremely stubborn (yet LOYAL) Taurus who isn’t afraid to tell you like it is. Dishing tough-love is my jam. Proud nerd with two history degrees. Full-time Archivist. Latte lover. Moon cycle tracker. Game of Thrones obsessed.
Through coaching, workshops, and courses I help my clients & students create customized strategies that are aligned with their unique gifts & audience. There is no “one-size-fits-all” approach to growing a successful online business & blog.
Here at In Search of Sheila we follow the 5-Step “C.A.C.T.S” Framework:
- CLARITY: Know who you serve (target audience) and how you serve them (content + offers)
- ATTRACT: Catch the attention of your target audience through your blog + social media (without paid ads or sleazy marketing tactics!)
- CONNECT: Grow your audience authentically by creating a community through your brand + blog
- TRUST: Become the go-to girl in your niche through a bangin’ personal brand that wins the hearts of your target audience
- SERVE: Create heart-centered content + paid offers that allow you to help your community through service rather than selling
Oh, and I also love to throw in some sprinkles of spirituality, mindset & personal development advice. Because running a successful blog & business takes a lot of inner work, not just strategy!
READY TO TAKE SOME INSPIRED ACTION?
Here are some ways you can work with me: