Wait, what? You’re saying you love things about winter?? Oh yes I am!
Winter is here guys whether we want to believe it or not. Sunday morning I woke up to a light snow fall causing me to leap off of my friend’s couch and stare out the window. It’s that feeling of excitement that makes me happy during this time of the year, because why should I be miserable until March? It’s not worth it. Here are 10 things I love about winter:
1. Breathing in the cold and crisp air as I walk out my door every morning to work
2. Appreciating the fact that I live somewhere that experiences four seasons
3. The holidays (of course)
4. Using the shorter and colder days to appreciate being indoors by myself and surrounded by friends and family
5. Getting lost in a good book
6. Winter walks clutching onto a hot beverage before all its heat is absorbed into my tiny hands
7. Cozying up by my parent’s fireplace with my dog Cocoa
8. Reflecting and recharging on the past year–what have I accomplished? What do I want to achieve in the upcoming year?
9. Winter fashion: layers upon layers and getting “suited up” in scarves, beanies, sweaters, thick socks, boots, gloves, etc.
10. That one super random day in February that is 60 degrees and sunny
This look is something you will see me wearing throughout winter as it combines all my tried and true garments to keep me warm: blanket scarf, beanie, thick socks, winter coat, and ankle boots (and don’t forget the coffee!) When it gets below freezing you can throw gloves into the mix.
What do you love about winter? What is it like where you live?
Want to start driving traffic to your blog like WHOA?
Download my FREE Traffic Booster Cheat Sheet to learn 5 easy ways to boost page views to your blog right NOW!