Another year older, it’s that time again. Today I am 26. As you get older and bypass milestones (16, 18, 21…) the years kind of mush together. Although I’m still considerably young, I do feel old. I’ve never written a birthday reflection post before, but I thought it would be appropriate for In Search of Sheila. So here are my 26 thoughts on turning 26.
1. I’m accomplished so much in these past 26 years.
2. I’ve learned to not compare myself to others.
3. I still have bad days, but not as much as I used to.
4. It’s okay to change.
5. I’ve become less materialistic.
6. I’ve grown up.
7. I’m wiser.
8. I’m the happiest I’ve ever been.
9. I don’t get angry as much as I used to.
10. Grad school was cool.
11. I drink more water now than I ever have.
12. I’m becoming more of an adult.
13. I’ve accepted and embraced the fact that I have more responsibilities.
14. Student loans will always be a reality.
15. My body is getting older.
16. I’m still young.
17. My family is always there for me.
18. I am so much more confident than I was 5 years ago…1 year ago…a few months ago…last week.
19. I surround myself with only beautiful people inside and out.
20. I’ve learned that life is all about learning.
21. I have a super amazing boyfriend that would do anything for me.
22. I have finally become a morning person.
23. I got over a lot of my insecurities.
24. I still have insecurities.
25. I’ve made mistakes in the past, but that’s how I’ve learned to become a better person.
26. Without pushing myself through the hard times, I wouldn’t be where I am today.
Want to start driving traffic to your blog like WHOA?
Download my FREE Traffic Booster Cheat Sheet to learn 5 easy ways to boost page views to your blog right NOW!